The safety and style of the Primo Viaggio car seat, available as a Convertible with leather body. The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-70 Convertible follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. It provides maximum safety and adjustable Side Impact Protection.
- Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 65 lbs.
- "SIP" Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces.
- A Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash.
- Contoured Steel Back Plate Minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement.
- Quick-Release, Five-Point Safety Harness is made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread & equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
- Contoured Base Provides extra stability in any seating position.
- Top Tether Hook increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement.
- Adjustable LATCH connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Superior quality leather found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and stain resistant
- Includes a specially shaped, removable cushion for newborns to be used until the baby reaches 22 lbs.
- Made in Italy
- 26" H x 21.17" W x 18.66" D
- 21 lbs