Peg Perego's newest rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 takes the Peg Perego experience in child restraint systems to a new and improved level of safety and design. Equipped with an all-new modern look and an innovative base with the “Right Tight System,” the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is the perfect infant car seat for keeping baby safe and comfortable.
- For babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall
- Includes base with “Right Tight System”
- SIP (Adjustable Side Impact Protection) easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Head panel has been developed according to EURO-NCAP test protocol
- Dual Stage Cushion System: First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of Peg Perego's Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric
- Travel System Compatible: Can be used with any travel system compatible Peg Perego stroller, without the need for adapters
- EPS (Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene) foam, in shell and head panel protects the infant’s head and torso from impact forces
- Built-in elastic fitting straps hold harness out of the way when placing infant in seat.
- Adjustable and removable large hood protects baby from the elements and sun with a UPF 50+ protection
- Fashion Forward: The well-fitted upholstery features the best of Italian textile and tailoring tradition. Colors coordinate with Peg Perego strollers.
- Includes a secure base with LATCH and rounded shape bottom, which allows for a better fit in vehicle
- "Right Tight System" Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Tri-Zone Level Indicator: Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth
- Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision
- NHTSA Certified for automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base
All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Car Seat Dimensions 25.9" x 17.0" x 23.9"
- Car Seat Weight 9.5 lbs.
- Base Dimensions 21.6" x 14.6" 11.5"
- Base Weight 7.4 lbs.