Standing out from other diaper changing pads, the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is not only durable to stand up to everyday demands and comfortable for easy clean up, but the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is safe! Resistant to tears and peels, the strong outer skin helps the changer limit bacteria growth and limits mold from everyday use. The Peanut Changer is also slip resistant, staying put on the table and keeping your little one in place during changing.
- Water Resistant: Fluids cannot penetrate into the pad, stopping mold or deterioration
- Protective Layer: Surface allows for immediate cleaning, no additional cover needed
- Soft to the Touch: Soft, comfortable surface makes for easier diaper changes
- Crack/ Puncture Resistant: Designed for hospitals, durable outer shell withstands everyday demands
- Easy to Clean: Solid surface wipes down easily and limits bacteria growth
Users' Manual: Click here to download
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Materials: Peanut Changers are made in the USA from an exclusive process and are non-toxic, as well as Latex-, PVC-, BPA-, Phthalate-, and Formamide-FREE
|Maximum Pad Dimensions||32" x 17"|
|Weight Capacity||30 lb.|
Safety Information: Keekaroo is a Member of the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA), and the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is test certified to the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standard F 2388, Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Baby Changing Tables.
Cleaning: Peanut Changers are impermeable to fluids. Simply wipe with soap and warm water.