With the Lullaby Earth Super Lightweight Crib Mattress, you can keep your baby safe without exposing him or her to the toxic chemicals other companies use in their crib mattresses.
- Air-Core Foam Lullaby Earth uses a major new innovation - Air-Core Foam made with food-grade, low density polyethylene - without all the chemicals used in other types of foam. Air-Core is a network of closed cell air pockets that provide a firm and comfortable base without the chemical issues of polyurethane foam and the allergenic concerns of latex rubber.
- No Toxic Off-Gassing - GREENGUARD SELECT Certified Lullaby Earth is certified with new stricter and most stringent standard called GREENGUARD SELECT. Also GREENGUARD certified to the Children & Schools Standard and recommended by Healthy Child Healthy World.
- No Harmful Fire Retardant Chemicals Lullaby Earth uses polyethylene foam instead of the typical polyurethane foam. Polyethylene foam is less flammable than polyurethane foam, which is highly flammable and which requires extensive fire barriers and/or chemical retardants. Lullaby Earth does not use any harmful chemicals in order to meet the flammability requirements.
- Firm Flat Supportive Surface The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends a firm flat sleeping surface for babies. This mattress features Air-Core™, a non-toxic environmentally-friendly support layer made from 100% food-grade polyethylene, that exceeds the CPSC standards and provides full support to your baby as recommended.
- Super Lightweight The Lullaby Earth crib mattress is the lightest mattress on the market at under 7 pounds total while still a full 6 inches thick! You can easily lift the mattress to change the sheets and pads.
- Waterproof, Bedbug and Dustmite Proof 100% waterproof using food grade polyethylene, with square corners for a snug fit, and seamless edges for easy cleaning. The non-toxic surface is also a barrier for bedbugs and dustmites.
- Seamless edges do not allow bacteria build-up caused by sitting moisture
- Strong Edge Supports Lullaby Earth has strong edge supports for when your baby gets older and becomes a jumping toddle
- Seamless Edges and Square Corners Seamless edges are more hygienic and easy to wipe when cleaning - nothing gets caught in the edges.
- Easy Wipe-Clean Surface No staining!
- Recyclable Lullaby Earth is fully recyclable at the end of its useful life when recycling programs are expected to be available for mattresses.
- Not Organic but it WILL Keep Your Baby Safe from Off-Gassing
- Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty Lullaby Earth is affiliated with Naturepedic and made by the same people right here in the USA. The entire mattress, including all components, are made in the USA. Naturepedic carries the most awards and endorsements of any kids mattress company, as well as the best warranty in the industry.