It's an alarm clock, teaching clock, and nightlight in one! This adorable bedside clock displays both digital and analog time, so kids quickly learn to read both. And to accelerate the process: a talking quiz game with five progressive learning levels. Glows gently at night, doubling as a nightlight.
Bonus: You can program the glow to change from yellow to green, so early birds know it's okay to get up!
- Parents can choose to display digital time, analog time, or both. Parent controls are hidden under an unobtrusive rear panel.
- Works like the time-teaching tools used in classrooms. Kids press the "toe buttons" to hear the questions and correct answers.
- Clock includes three interchangeable bezels (blue, pink, and yellow), to match your child's room décor.
- Use the color-changing "OK to wake" feature to teach early-risers to stay in bed until a reasonable hour.
- Functions as a dependable alarm clock for grow-with-me value.
- AC adaptor included, or operates on two "AAA" batteries (included)
For ages 3+