Cart is empty
What's new for the 2015 Bugaboo Buffalo?
- NEW Comfort Harness
- Easily adjustable straps that can grow with your child
- Easy in with no more closed loops
- Hassle-free out with just one click
- Repositioned safety warnings for a streamlined look
Designed specifically for all-terrain performance, the Bugaboo Buffalo is a must for parents who love to discover. Whether that's blazing a trail through the urban jungle - or cross-country. Bugaboo's latest stroller is at home in the city as it is on tougher trails.
Versatile, robust and spacious, the one-piece fold Bugaboo Buffalo has multiple luggage options (up to 35 lbs), a high and spacious seat (up to 50lbs), has an extendable sun canopy for extra protection against the elements, and is the first stroller worldwide to offer the possibility to hang a bag of up to 13 lbs on the handlebar as certified by renowned international test houses. So no matter how rough your expedition, it will always be a smooth ride.
- Seat carries up to 50lbs
- Multiple luggage options
- Extendable sun canopy
- Machine washable fabric
- Two-wheel position for sand and snow
- One piece foldable and self-standing (with carrycot and seat) for easy storage
- Works from infant to toddler with bassinet attachment