The Tripp Trapp® chair, created in 1972 by the designer Peter Opsvik, has never been bettered. In 1972, revolution was a fact. Back then no one had seen anything like the Tripp Trapp®, and almost 40 years later it is still unique: the only child’s chair that can take you from baby to adult, keeping you secure and comfortable all the way.
The Tripp Trapp® designer’s inspiration came from watching his own young son, Tor, struggle to find a comfortable position to sit in at their family table. Having grown out of his old-fashioned high-chair, but still far too small to sit on an adult’s chair, Tor was left dangling his legs and struggling to reach the table.
Get the chair ready for baby with the Tripp Trapp Baby Set.
- Grows with the child.
- Comes with harness to keep baby secure.
- Lifts the floor up to the child - gives stability and ability to move.
- Chair adapts to the child’s body instead of vice versa.
- Elevates the child up to the correct height at the table.
- Child is part of dining experience.
- Promotes parent - child bonding.
- Child is sitting ergonomically correct.
- Manufactured from cultivated beech, so it is strong, solid and durable.
- Removable, dishwasher safe tray
- 7-year warranty on wooden components: Registration at www.stokke.com entitles the owner to a 7-year Extended Warranty.