Every Baby's Favorite Teether!
WHY do Babies LOVE Sophie?
Sophie the Giraffe's skinny, long neck is easy for little fingers to grasp and the little nubs feel sooo good on baby's tender gums
This lovable teether is designed to stimulate ALL 5 SENSES:
- Sight - from birth to 3 months, a baby’s eyesight is usually limited to high contrasts. The attention-catching spots all over Sophie the Giraffe’s body provide visual stimulation and is easily recognizable object to reassure and comfort.
- Hearing - Sophie the Giraffe's happy little squeak keeps baby amused, stimulates hearing and helps baby understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste - Sophie the Giraffe is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint and is completely safe to chew. The soft texture and many chewable parts (ears, horns, legs) make her perfect for soothing baby’s sore gums during teething.
- Smell - the singular scent of natural rubber from the Hevea tree makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify from all the other toys.
- Touch - touch is the first means a baby has of communicating with the outside world. Sophie the Giraffe’s soft body reminds baby of Mother's skin and stimulates physiological and emotional responses that soothe and promote healthy well-being.
- 7 inches tall
- Recommended for children birth-12 months
- Made in France.
- Made of 100% Natural Rubber (phthalates Free) and food paint. BPA-Free
- Complies to the U.S safety requirements of ASTM F963.
- Comes packaged in an attractive gift box with a card to personalize for baby.