The CARES harness (short for Child Aviation Restraint System) is an award-winning, FAA certified 5-point harness, and can be used for children weighing 22-44 pounds.
It installs quickly onto any airline seat, and helps protect the child during all phases of the flight-- takeoff, turbulence, and landing. Weighing in at 1 pound and easy to tuck into a pocket or small bag, the CARES is an ideal option for the plane, and helps to lessen the load for many families.
The CARES is only for airline travel, so you may still need to take a regular car seat with you if it will be needed for automotive travel. But the car seat can then be checked with the luggage, eliminating the need to maneuver it through the airport.
- First and only harness-type aviation child safety device to be certified by the FAA
- A perfect alternative to a car seat while flying
- Elegantly-designed belt and buckle device works with airplane seat belt
- Provides kids the same level of safety as a car seat
- Weighs just one pound and fits into a 6” stuff sack
- Easily portable, simple to install, adjustable to every size airplane seat
- Can’t be used in emergency exit rows